These settings are less performant, but more universally compatible.
A seperate task would be to expose these settings via the snap config,
in some sensible way. For now, this means that microstack will "just
work" in more places.
* Added install hooks for keystone.
* Fixed merge conflicts related to mysql reorg.
* Resolved more mysql merge conflicts.
* Resolved merge conflicts related to rabbitmq refactor.
* Added configure-the-things script to tests
* Turned off horizon for now.
* Disabled a bunch of daemons -- can reenable one by one as we verify them to be working.
* Added configure script, but exit 0 before configuring mysql -- there's something broken about the pathing.
* Fixed stray 'sudo' in configure hook, which was causing problems.
* Split uwsgi daemons into service specific directories
Enable all daemons again.
* Add .d configuration for nova, keystone and glance
* Misc updates
* Drop nova-consoleauth as its deprecated at rocky
* Rename neutron-manage -> neutron-db-manage
* Add neutron and nova hypervisor agents and configuration
* Add configuration files for new agents
* Update worker configuration
* Add libvirt support to nova parts
* Add fake sudo command to unconfuse things