Accoring , the root_gb is required when validating the node properties. While, in latest mogan codes , root_gb is optional. Then, the ValidationError would occured when creating baremetal server with mogan. To fix this problem, ensure root_gb always in patch params. : https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/nova/virt/ironic/patcher.py#L61 : https://github.com/openstack/mogan/blob/master/mogan/baremetal/ironic/driver.py#L159-L161 Change-Id: I99f7a0408c234649fc81482f82018c74781f7a26 Closes-Bug: #1729533
Mogan is an OpenStack project which offers bare metals as first class resources to users, supporting variety of bare metal provisioning drivers including Ironic.
OpenStack Mogan is distributed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. The full terms and conditions of this license are detailed in the LICENSE file.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://mogan.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/mogan
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mogan
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mogan
- APIs: http://mogan.readthedocs.io/projects/api-ref/en/latest/
Project status, bugs and BPs are tracked on Launchpad:
Anyone wishing to contribute to an OpenStack project should find a good reference here: