For an existing VM that's need to be managed by Openstack, its NICs are already existed and coupled to some vswitch, so there is no need to do grant access again or couple nic to vswitch. Also fix ut. Change-Id: If39460de8b898d75988278cb69d6558ccdbe3103 Signed-off-by: Shu Juan Zhang <email@example.com>
About this project
This project provides the OpenStack Neutron mechanism driver and L2 agent for the z/VM of IBM z Systems and IBM LinuxOne machines.
z/VM provides a highly secure and scalable enterprise cloud infrastructure and an environment for efficiently running multiple diverse critical applications on IBM z Systems and IBM LinuxONE with support for more virtual servers than any other platform in a single footprint. These z/VM virtual servers can run Linux, z/OS and more.
For more information, please refer to http://www.vm.ibm.com/
- Documentation: http://networking-zvm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-zvm
- Github shadow: https://github.com/openstack/networking-zvm
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-zvm
- Gerrit: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/networking-zvm
- License: Apache 2.0 license