About this project
This project provides the OpenStack Neutron mechanism driver and L2 agent for the z/VM of IBM z Systems and IBM LinuxOne machines.
z/VM provides a highly secure and scalable enterprise cloud infrastructure and an environment for efficiently running multiple diverse critical applications on IBM z Systems and IBM LinuxONE with support for more virtual servers than any other platform in a single footprint. These z/VM virtual servers can run Linux, z/OS and more.
For more information, please refer to http://www.vm.ibm.com/
- Documentation: http://networking-zvm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-zvm
- Github shadow: https://github.com/openstack/networking-zvm
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/networking-zvm
- Gerrit: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/networking-zvm
- License: Apache 2.0 license