This change is supposed to improve the documentation that currently
exists, without adding much new content.
* Reorganized the main page into a common overview section, a
section for users of the driver, and a section for contributors,
and a section with links for quick access.
* Separated between the `README.rst` file and the introductory text
on the main page, because the `README.rst` file stands on its own
when shown on the Github code page, while the introductory text
is part of the larger documentation. As a result, removed the
* Added an empty chapter for the topology to the overview section
of the main page, instead of referencing the readme file.
* Cleaned up headings and file names somewhat.
* Added link targets to any major headings.
* Adapted the contributions page to the project, and added links
for the Git repo and the Gerrit review page.
Signed-off-by: Andreas Maier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To give customers a glimpse of what to expect from this driver,
this change adds a feature support matrix.
As the nova-dpm driver is out-of-tree, we cannot add it to the
in-tree documentation at
Having *all* drivers in this change would add too much maintenance
and manual sync-up between the two repositories (novavs. nova-dpm),
therefore we list only the dpm-driver here.
Closes bug: 1657700
* It's the initial commit based on coockiecutter template
* Upstream nova is installed using tox_install.sh as install_command
* zhmcclient is installed via tox dependencies as zhmcclient is not
listed in global openstack requirements and therefore cannot be
listed in requirements.txt