the instance os_type and os_version is not corrent when nova boot an
ImageMeta.py filter all properties, not allow self-define property.
So fc driver shoud use nova common properties to pass the os_type and
Initial work to enable the Nova FusionCompute project in git.
The work done here provides:
- .gitignore - Indicate which files not to track within Git.
- .gitreview - Input to the git-review command on how to send to Gerrit.
- .testr.conf - Conf file input for the testr command (UT)
- CONTRIBUTING.rst - Information on how to contribute.
- HACKING.rst - Information on what needs to be done for updates.
- LICENSE - The license for the project - README.rst
- Information on what this project is. Currently this is the blueprint.
- openstack-common.conf - Required openstack configuration for all projects
- setup.cfg - Input to the setup.py on how to execute certain actions.
- setup.py - Used for build of the project. - requirements.txt
- Required packages (and levels) to run the code.
- Required packages (and levels) in addition to the requirements, that indicates what is needed to run the UT.
- tox.ini - The input for the tox commands. In addition, a base set of packages for the agent and unit tests were loaded in.