Library and eponymous utility to manage the entire lifecycle of repositories
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- debian Specs for DEB packages.
- doc Documentation for packetary module.
packetary Package provides object model and API for dealing with deb and rpm repositories. One can use this framework to implement operations like building repository from a set of packages, clone repository, find package dependencies, mix repositories, pull out a subset of packages into a separate repository, etc.
- Common interface for different package-managers.
- Utility to build dependency graph for package(s).
- Utility to create mirror of repository according to dependency graph.
- specs Specs for RPM packages.