Previously, `twine check` would complain like
warning: `long_description_content_type` missing. defaulting to
The project's long_description has invalid markup which will not be
rendered on PyPI. The following syntax errors were detected:
line 8: Error: Unexpected indentation.
github fails all the time and really shouldn't be used for any automated
systems, but certainly not anything that's going to run in infra.
Replace the github urls with urls pointing to the OpenStack cgit
This change incorporates the following:
* Config for most of OS projects
* Configure filtering of robots commits
* Clean-up dashboard module
* Layout is clean-up
* Remove unused styles and scripts
* Factories replaced by factory methods