- Add docs CI job and Tox environment
- Create RST documentation sckeleton
- Use OpenStack theme for releasenotes job.
- Move docs/ code to doc/ folder to conform to OpenStack standards.
Moving other requirements from extra-requirements.txt wasn't possible
because those requirements are not uficially considered an OpenStack
requirements and would be refused by openstack check-requirements
upstream job. We should thereofre thread those requirements as
* Faults manager - a compnent for managing faults (load them,
connect os-faults to cloud, exdcute faults, etc.).
* Faults for test_floatingip test class
Also, modified test_floatingip tests to run faults
if faults manager set up properly (loaded configuration file,
managed to connect the nodes of the cloud, etc.).
- add py36 environment
- separate unit tests requirements from neturon test cases
- rename zuul project file
- remote tempest from unit tests requirements
Let separate test cases (tobiko.tests package) from framework
(the rest of tobiko).
- Move test case dependencies to test-requirements.txt file.
- Keep only requirements.txt as framework requirements file.
- Add python-networkclient dependency to tobiko framework
- update tox.ini to use it for checking code before committing it