To improve framework usability refactor the verbosity of
SSH command execution removing that lines from the log
which only purpouse was to debug patamiko integration.
This also facilitate debugging the result of command
execution with always printing command execution outcome
hiding such values that aren't relevant (empty strings
Because of that ping command integration has been reviewd
too to avoid printing out ping command output twice if
no herror appeared.
It also introduces new fields to execution result:
- login: a friendly string used to specify on which
'user@host' pair has been used for connecting
to remote host (none for local commands).
- status: according the way the command has been executed
helps detecting if the outcome is the one expected
by telling if the command execution has succeeded,
has failed, was timedout or simply it was impossible
to wait for its termination (for example because
of a conectivity problem).
- timeout: tells wich timeout value has been passed to the
- details: a nice string containing relevant values
to describe to human beens what has been the
result of command execution
- close stdin only when waiting for process termination,
alsewhere flushes buffer
- wait for both closing streams and process termination before