This include some other imporvements, like for example tobiko.log file configuration, and making plugin more configurable. Change-Id: I7cc36845de419fa963548ed381f26152cc8267a8
Test Big Cloud Operations
Tobiko is an OpenStack testing framework focusing on areas mostly complementary to Tempest. While tempest main focus has been testing OpenStack rest APIs, the main Tobiko focus would be to test OpenStack system operations while "simulating" the use of the cloud as the final user would.
Tobiko's test cases populate the cloud with workloads such as instances, allows the CI workflow to perform an operation such as an update or upgrade, and then runs test cases to validate that the cloud workloads are still functional.
Main Project Goals
- Provide a Python framework to write system scenario test cases;
- Provide CLI tools to implement a workflow designed to test potentially destructive operations (like cloud nodes reboot, update, upgrade...).
- Provide tools to monitor and recollect the healthy status of the cloud
- Free software: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tobiko/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/tobiko/
- Source: https://opendev.org/x/tobiko
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/x/tobiko