This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
The Trio2o provides an OpenStack API gateway to allow multiple OpenStack instances, spanning in one site or multiple sites or in hybrid cloud, to be managed as a single OpenStack cloud.
The Trio2o and these managed OpenStack instances will use shared KeyStone (with centralized or distributed deployment) or federated KeyStones for identity management.
The Trio2o presents one big region to the end user in KeyStone. And each OpenStack instance called a pod is a sub-region of the Trio2o in KeyStone, and usually not visible to end user directly.
The Trio2o acts as OpenStack API gateway, can handle OpenStack API calls, schedule one proper OpenStack instance if needed during the API calls handling, forward the API calls to the appropriate OpenStack instance.
The end user can see avaialbility zone(AZ) and use AZ to provision VM, Volume, through the Trio2o. One AZ can include many OpenStack instances, the Trio2o can schedule and bind OpenStack instance for the tenant inside one AZ. A tenant's resources could be bound to multiple specific bottom OpenStack instances in one or multiple AZs automatically.
- Free software: Apache license
- Design documentation: Trio2o Design Blueprint
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/trio2o
- Installation with DevStack: https://github.com/openstack/trio2o/blob/master/doc/source/
- Trio2o Admin API documentation: https://github.com/openstack/trio2o/blob/master/doc/source/api_v1.rst
- Source: https://github.com/openstack/trio2o
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/trio2o
- Blueprints: https://launchpad.net/trio2o