- # The order of packages is significant, because pip processes them in the order
- # of appearance. Changing the order has an impact on the overall integration
- # process, which may cause wedges in the gate later.
- # We need to pin the ansible version directly here; per the
- # deprecation policy it should trail the version used by Zuul by 4
- # weeks to give people time to update before these roles start
- # depending on new features. Also note we can't just include zuul
- # here to pull in ansible anyway; pip doesn't actually have a
- # dependency solver and the uncapped ansible requirement from
- # ansible-lint pull in the latest version.
- ansible>=2.5.1,<2.6 # https://review.openstack.org/567007
- # We need to pin ansible-lint to before 4.0 which blows up all over the place
- stestr>=1.0.0 # Apache-2.0
- # For upload-logs-swift: