- Update copyright years - Require Chef >= 16.0 - Loosen deps slightly Depends-On: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cookbook-openstack-image/+/814052 Depends-On: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/cookbook-openstack-dns/+/814059 Change-Id: Ie86b894dafb8f13f0755adf41d10c35213db3e83 Signed-off-by: Lance Albertson <email@example.com>
|1 week ago|
|.delivery||2 years ago|
|attributes||1 week ago|
|files/default||1 week ago|
|recipes||1 week ago|
|spec||8 months ago|
|templates/default||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|.gitreview||3 years ago|
|.rubocop.yml||1 week ago|
|.zuul.yaml||3 years ago|
|Berksfile||1 week ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.rst||1 week ago|
|Rakefile||2 years ago|
|TESTING.md||6 years ago|
|metadata.rb||1 week ago|
OpenStack Chef Cookbook - integration-test
This cookbook installs the OpenStack Integration Test Suite Tempest as part of an OpenStack reference deployment Chef for OpenStack. The OpenStack chef-repo contains documentation for using this cookbook in the context of a full OpenStack deployment. Tempest is currently installed from git and pip.
- Chef 16 or higher
- Chef Workstation 21.10.640 for testing (also includes Berkshelf for cookbook dependency resolution)
The following cookbooks are dependencies:
- 'bind', '~> 3.0'
- 'openstack-common', '>= 20.0.0'
- 'openstack-dns', '>= 20.0.0'
- 'openstack-image', '>= 20.0.0'
- 'resolver', '>= 3.0'
- Create a test network and subnet for use in kitchen tests
- Setup environment for testing designate
- Setup environment for testing heat
- Run tempest for use in kitchen tests
- Install and configure Tempest
Please refer to the
attributes/default.rb for attribute details.
Please refer to the TESTING.md for instructions for testing the cookbook.
License and Author
|Author||Matt Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Author||Lance Albertson (lance.osuosl.org)|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) 2014, Rackspace US, Inc.|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) 2017-2021, Oregon State University|
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.