You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|4 months ago|
|etc/kayobe||4 months ago|
|zuul.d||11 months ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|.gitreview||4 years ago|
|.yamllint||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|README.rst||4 years ago|
|kayobe-env||2 years ago|
|setup.cfg||2 years ago|
|setup.py||5 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||5 years ago|
|tox.ini||2 years ago|
This repository provides configuration for the kayobe project. It is intended to encourage version control of site configuration.
Kayobe enables deployment of containerised OpenStack to bare metal.
Containers offer a compelling solution for isolating OpenStack services, but running the control plane on an orchestrator such as Kubernetes or Docker Swarm adds significant complexity and operational overheads.
The hosts in an OpenStack control plane must somehow be provisioned, but deploying a secondary OpenStack cloud to do this seems like overkill.
Kayobe stands on the shoulders of giants:
- OpenStack bifrost discovers and provisions the cloud
- OpenStack kolla builds container images for OpenStack services
- OpenStack kolla-ansible delivers painless deployment and upgrade of containerised OpenStack services
To this solid base, kayobe adds:
- Configuration of cloud host OS & flexible networking
- Management of physical network devices
- A friendly openstack-like CLI
All this and more, automated from top to bottom using Ansible.
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/kayobe/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/kayobe
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/kayobe-config
- IRC: #openstack-kolla