This patch fixes functional tests job by doing 2 things: * Configure correct db user in the functional tests job This was changed in the Neutron in commit  and should be updated also in the configure_functional_tests role in this repo. * Remove run-devstack role from run_functional_job playbook There is no need to run that role in the functional job and not running it can save few minutes in each job's run. The same change was done in Neutron in patch .  https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/814009  https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/neutron/+/816354 Depends-On: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/devstack/+/819402 Closes-bug: #1952357 Change-Id: I0f3f93cdb361575591cd1278da74075d83611cae
ovn-octavia-provider - OVN Provider driver for Octavia LoadBalancer
OVN provides virtual networking for Open vSwitch and is a component of the Open vSwitch project. This project provides integration between OpenStack Octavia and OVN.
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ovn-octavia-provider
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bugs?field.tag=ovn-octavia-provider
- Mailing list: http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openstack-discuss
- IRC: #openstack-neutron on OFTC.
- Docs: https://docs.openstack.org/ovn-octavia-provider/latest
Team and repository tags
- Release notes for the project can be found at: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ovn-octavia-provider