Fedora support is never tested, and has been unmaintained for a while. Because we don't expect any actual user using OpenStack on Fedora, this change drops support for Fedora directly. Change-Id: I3a39a7f4899ca151f11557ca5c629eed44e7d176
|1 month ago|
|doc||4 months ago|
|lib/puppet||1 year ago|
|manifests||2 months ago|
|releasenotes||1 month ago|
|spec||2 months ago|
|templates||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.gitreview||2 years ago|
|.zuul.yaml||11 months ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||5 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||1 year ago|
|Gemfile||11 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|Rakefile||6 years ago|
|bindep.txt||3 years ago|
|metadata.json||1 month ago|
|setup.cfg||3 months ago|
|setup.py||5 years ago|
|tox.ini||8 months ago|
Team and repository tags
Table of Contents
- Overview - What is the murano module?
- Module Description - What does the module do?
- Setup - The basics of getting started with murano
- Implementation - An under-the-hood peek at what the module is doing
- Limitations - OS compatibility, etc.
- Development - Guide for contributing to the module
- Contributors - Those with commits
- Release Notes - Notes on the most recent updates to the module
- Repository - The project source code repository
The Murano module is a part of OpenStack, an effort by the OpenStack infrastructure team to provide continuous integration testing and code review for OpenStack and OpenStack community projects as part of the core software. The module itself is used to flexibly configure and manage the application catalog service for OpenStack.
The murano module is an attempt to make Puppet capable of managing the entirety of murano.
What the murano module affects:
- Murano, the application catalog service for OpenStack.
puppet module install openstack/murano
Beginning with murano
To use the murano module's functionality you will need to declare multiple resources. This is not an exhaustive list of all the components needed; we recommend you consult and understand the core of openstack documentation.
puppet-murano is a combination of Puppet manifests and ruby code to deliver configuration and extra functionality through types and providers.
Developer documentation for the entire puppet-openstack project.
The github contributor graph.