A collection of Ansible roles and playbooks to detect and report potential issues during TripleO deployments.
The validations will help detect issues early in the deployment process and prevent field engineers from wasting time on misconfiguration or hardware issues in their environments.
All validations are written in Ansible and are written in a way that's consumable by the Validation Framework Command Line Interface (CLI) or by Ansible directly.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/tripleo-validations/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/tripleo-validations/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/tripleo-validations
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/tripleo-validations