OpenStack Release Bot
Add file to the reno documentation build to show release notes for stable/2023.2. Use pbr instruction to increment the minor version number automatically so that master versions are higher than the versions on stable/2023.2. Sem-Ver: feature Change-Id: I66d2f245befc9955cd77573359acb647d411112e
OpenStack Venus is an OpenStack Log Management Service.
In light of the problems and needs of retrieval, storage and analysis etc. of logs on the OpenStack platform, we developed the OpenStack log management module Venus.
This project can provide a one-stop solution to log collection, cleaning, indexing, analysis, alarm, visualization, report generation and other needs, which involves helping operator or maintainer to quickly solve retrieve problems, grasp the operational health of the platform, and improve the level of platform management.
Additionally, this project plans to use machine learning algorithms to quickly locate IT failures and root causes, and improve operation and maintenance efficiency.
- Free software: Apache license
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Venus
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/venus
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-venus
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-venus
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/venus/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/venus/
- Design specifications: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/venus-specs/
- REST API for retrieval, storage and analysis of logs on the OpenStack platform.
- One-stop solution to log collection, cleaning, indexing, analysis, alarm, visualization, report generation.