Adding support for additional server that responds to a number of
redfish requests with the 204 (OK but with no response content).
This update fixes http 204 status handling to expect no response
This update also adds support for servers that download image at
insertion time and have short connection timeout periods that cannot
1. Image Insertion: add image download monitoring phase to image
- to accommodate for servers that load the image during insertion
2. Image Eject: Modify to retry eject and poll for ejection complete.
- to handle case where the eject is called while a server is aready
downloading an image.
3. Power Control: Change host power control operation from a 10 second
inline wait to a 10 x 1sec power state change verification loop
- avoid server issue that leads to redfish client connection timeout
due to inactivity. Also extended the power control timeout to
handled servers that aer slow.
This update also adds the following work around to existing redfish
python library issue.
1. BMC Ping: Verify bmc is pingable before redfish client connect.
- to avoid redfish client python library hang issue when bmc ip
This update also implements the following debug and robustness
1. Switch from single to multi line progress to provide better progress
2. Add redfish client request execution duration time to the http
3. Add ipv6 bool to control object to so only a single lookup is
4. Pair action stage logs with action verified log.
5. Fixed 2 logs that didn't have proper parameter format layout.
6. Various logging changes to assist in future issue debug.
7. Verify container continues to work with existing servers.
Signed-off-by: Eric MacDonald <email@example.com>