Ansible role to manage Zuul
- License: Apache License, Version 2.0
- Documentation: https://ansible-role-zuul.readthedocs.org
- Source: https://opendev.org/windmill/ansible-role-zuul
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ansible-role-zuul
Zuul is a program that is used to gate the source code repository of a project so that changes are only merged if they pass tests.
- pip3 to be installed if using zuul_install_method: (git|pip)
See bindep.txt for role dependencies.
Package repository index files should be up to date before using this role, we do not manage them.
An SSH private key will need to be installed before you can use zuul. The contents of the private key will be used by
zuul_config_gerrit_user and should be copied to
Zuul Merger Configuration
# Value to pass to git config user.email. # Default: Empty zuul_config_merger_git_user_email: "" # Value to pass to git config user.name. # Default: Empty zuul_config_merger_git_user_name: ""
- name: Install zuul hosts: zuul roles: - ansible-role-zuul