This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
|3 years ago|
|devstack||5 years ago|
|doc||4 years ago|
|etc/nova||6 years ago|
|guest_image_tools||5 years ago|
|nova||6 years ago|
|nova_dpm||4 years ago|
|releasenotes/notes||5 years ago|
|tools||6 years ago|
|.coveragerc||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|.gitreview||3 years ago|
|.testr.conf||6 years ago|
|HACKING.rst||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|README.rst||6 years ago|
|babel.cfg||6 years ago|
|requirements.txt||5 years ago|
|setup.cfg||4 years ago|
|setup.py||6 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||5 years ago|
|tox.ini||4 years ago|
About this project
This project provides a Nova virtualization driver for the PR/SM hypervisor of IBM z Systems and IBM LinuxOne machines that are in the DPM (Dynamic Partition Manager) administrative mode.
The DPM mode enables dynamic capabilities of the firmware-based PR/SM hypervisor that are usually known from software-based hypervisors, such as creation, deletion and modification of partitions (i.e. virtual machines) and virtual devices within these partitions, and dynamic assignment of these virtual devices to physical I/O adapters.
The z/VM and KVM hypervisors on z Systems and LinuxONE machines are supported by separate Nova virtualization drivers:
- KVM is supported by the standard libvirt/KVM driver in the openstack/nova project.
- z/VM is supported by the z/VM driver in the openstack/nova-zvm-virt-driver project.
- Documentation: http://nova-dpm.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/nova-dpm
- Github shadow: https://github.com/openstack/nova-dpm
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/nova-dpm
- Gerrit: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/nova-dpm
- License: Apache 2.0 license