This commit was bulk generated and pushed by the OpenDev sysadmins as a part of the Git hosting and code review systems migration detailed in these mailing list posts: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003603.html http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/004920.html Attempts have been made to correct repository namespaces and hostnames based on simple pattern matching, but it's possible some were updated incorrectly or missed entirely. Please reach out to us via the contact information listed at https://opendev.org/ with any questions you may have.
|3 years ago|
|devstack||4 years ago|
|doc/source||5 years ago|
|os_xenapi||3 years ago|
|releasenotes||4 years ago|
|tools||4 years ago|
|.coveragerc||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|.gitreview||3 years ago|
|.mailmap||6 years ago|
|.testr.conf||6 years ago|
|.zuul.yaml||4 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||6 years ago|
|HACKING.rst||4 years ago|
|LICENSE||6 years ago|
|Makefile||5 years ago|
|README.rst||4 years ago|
|babel.cfg||6 years ago|
|exclusion_py3.txt||6 years ago|
|lower-constraints.txt||4 years ago|
|requirements.txt||4 years ago|
|setup.cfg||4 years ago|
|setup.py||5 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||3 years ago|
|tox.ini||4 years ago|
XenAPI library for OpenStack projects
This library provides the support functions needed to connect to and manage a XenAPI-based hypervisor, such as Citrix's XenServer.
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/os-xenapi
- Bugs: http://bugs.launchpad.net/os-xenapi
- Install Devstack on XenServer: https://github.com/openstack/os-xenapi/blob/master/tools/README.rst
The following features are supported since 0.3.1:
- VDI streaming It will allow the library user to create XenServer VDI from a gzipped image data stream; or create gzipped image data stream from a specified XenServer VDI. By comparing to the existing dom0 glance plugin, the image data gets processed on the fly via streams. So it doesn't create intermediate files. And it completely uses the formal VDI import or export APIs when it exchanges VDI data with XenServer.
- XAPI pool With this feature, we can deploy OpenStack on hosts which belong to a XAPI pool, so that we can get the benefits from XAPI pool features: e.g. it's able to live migrate instance between two hosts without moving the disks on shared storage.
The following features are supported since 0.3.2:
- Bootstrap compute node via a single command Now we can support to boostrap an OpenStack compute node by running the command of
xenapi_bootstrapfrom a VM which is running on XenServer. At the moment, only CentOS 7.x is supported.