OpenStack Release Bot
Add file to the reno documentation build to show release notes for stable/2023.2. Use pbr instruction to increment the minor version number automatically so that master versions are higher than the versions on stable/2023.2. Sem-Ver: feature Change-Id: I0cc06001ef8cae5d9abf153c8a705aa5250ac765
Team and repository tags
Blazar is a resource reservation service for OpenStack. Blazar enables users to reserve a specific type/amount of resources for a specific time period and it leases these resources to users based on their reservations.
The following two resource types are currently supported:
- Compute host: reserve and lease with a unit of a whole host
- Instance: reserve and lease with a unit of a flavor
Please see the following resources to learn more.
See Blazar API reference.
To learn how to contribute to Blazar, see the contributor guide.
- Source code:
- Blueprints/Bugs: https://launchpad.net/blazar
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/blazar/latest/
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/blazar/
- Design specifications: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/blazar-specs/