It appears openstack/project-config is still set to focal for image artifact builds/uploads. After discussing with opendev infra team, we think we might be crashing the host vm on the focal kernel leaving us with minimal information to troubleshoot. The cleanest path forward is to match what we run the check job on which is Ubuntu Jammy, as a data point before we change the overall project-config. Change-Id: I9d6581132569b4a921e8cbc0a1b10c73a6aeba0d
Ironic Python Agent Builder
Tools and scripts to build a deployment, cleaning or inspection ramdisk based on Ironic Python Agent.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-python-agent-builder
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ironic-python-agent-builder
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/948
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ironic-python-agent-builder/