Fix "error: invalid command 'bdist_wheel'" when building on aarch64. For aarch64 platform, it seems it always tries to build wheels first for python packages which have no wheels in PyPi. Although it will install the source packages successfully at last. Task: #41701 Story: #2008562 Change-Id: Id3dc4eaad9b698241ad70a69f93b8463bc15de0d
Ironic Python Agent Builder
Tools and scripts to build a deployment, cleaning or inspection ramdisk based on Ironic Python Agent.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic-python-agent-builder
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ironic-python-agent-builder
- Bugs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/948
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ironic-python-agent-builder/