Team and repository tags
Ironic consists of an API and plug-ins for managing and provisioning physical machines in a security-aware and fault-tolerant manner. It can be used with nova as a hypervisor driver, or standalone service using bifrost. By default, it will use PXE and IPMI to interact with bare metal machines. Ironic also supports vendor-specific plug-ins which may implement additional functionality.
Ironic is distributed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. The full terms and conditions of this license are detailed in the LICENSE file.
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/ironic/latest
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/ironic
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic/+bugs
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ironic
- APIs: https://docs.openstack.org/api-ref/baremetal/index.html
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/ironic/
- Design Specifications: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/ironic-specs/
Project status, bugs, and requests for feature enhancements (RFEs) are tracked in StoryBoard: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/943
For information on how to contribute to ironic, see https://docs.openstack.org/ironic/latest/contributor