Back in Newton, patch  added to the agents possibility to report in the heartbeat messages if hybrid plug of the ports is required or not. Usage of "firewall_driver" option by mechanism drivers (so on the server's side) was kept just for backward compatibility. But as we are now about 4 years from the  I think it should be safe to do small cleaning, remove usage of this option in the neutron server and not confuse users where this config option has to be set and why.  https://review.opendev.org/#/c/311814/ Change-Id: I2ccc4c8784c64858acaa3c3431cf9a3d13e5e154
Neutron is an OpenStack project to provide "network connectivity as a service" between interface devices (e.g., vNICs) managed by other OpenStack services (e.g., Nova).
To learn more about neutron:
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/
- Features: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs
- Defects: https://launchpad.net/neutron
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/index.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/neutron
Get in touch via email. Use [Neutron] in your subject.
To learn how to contribute, please read the CONTRIBUTING.rst file.