There are several invalid cased that Rally ignored before and that will become an validation error soon. * transmitting None where dict is expected * setting 'name' of entities. It is restricted thing, since rally generates pseudo-random names that can be filtered by celanup mechanism. Currently, Rally overrides 'name' params silently, but it will become an error soon. Change-Id: Icef60dc4db70a3058251909cf485cd8e8424cb16
Neutron is an OpenStack project to provide "network connectivity as a service" between interface devices (e.g., vNICs) managed by other OpenStack services (e.g., Nova).
To learn more about neutron:
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/neutron/latest/
- Features: https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs
- Defects: https://launchpad.net/neutron
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/neutron/index.html
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/neutron
Get in touch via email. Use [Neutron] in your subject.
To learn how to contribute, please read the CONTRIBUTING.rst file.