Id507109df80391699074773f4787f74507c4b882 introduced the showmapped command when attempting to disconnect locally attached rbd volumes. Unfortunately at the time the test changes incorrectly attempted to assert the commands made by using has_calls instead of the valid assert_has_calls method. This change now corrects this, ensures _get_rbd_args is called to populate all of the required arguments for the showmapped command and finally corrects the name stored within the fake showmapped output in the test. Change-Id: I7e761828b3799cef720e15ca7896e8e8d6f98182 (cherry picked from commit
Team and repository tags
OpenStack Cinder brick library for managing local volume attaches
- Discovery of volumes being attached to a host for many transport protocols.
- Removal of volumes from a host.
Hacking on brick requires python-gdbm (for Debian derived distributions), Python 2.7 and Python 3.4. A recent tox is required, as is a recent virtualenv (13.1.0 or newer).
If "tox -e py34" fails with the error "db type could not be determined", remove the .testrepository/ directory and then run "tox -e py34".
- For any other information, refer to the developer documents:
- OR refer to the parent project, Cinder:
- Release notes for the project can be found at: