Now when Mogan manage the baremetal node from driver, Mogan didn't know it is a managed server. We need add this information "managed_server=True" to system metadata for internal use. So this patch will finish two jobs: 1. Implements the system metadata in Mogan 2. Add manageable server information into system metadata Co-Authored-By: Xinran WANG <firstname.lastname@example.org> Change-Id: I89947796e120d89ec56f8f5daeb9774cf15b6bd0 Implements: blueprint system-metadata Closes-Bug: #1727913
Mogan is an OpenStack project which offers bare metals as first class resources to users, supporting variety of bare metal provisioning drivers including Ironic.
OpenStack Mogan is distributed under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0. The full terms and conditions of this license are detailed in the LICENSE file.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: http://mogan.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/mogan
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mogan
- Wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mogan
- APIs: http://mogan.readthedocs.io/projects/api-ref/en/latest/
Project status, bugs and BPs are tracked on Launchpad:
Anyone wishing to contribute to an OpenStack project should find a good reference here: