|2 days ago|
|ansible||3 days ago|
|contrib||2 years ago|
|deploy-guide/source||1 year ago|
|doc||1 week ago|
|etc/kolla||3 days ago|
|kolla_ansible||1 month ago|
|releasenotes||3 days ago|
|roles||1 week ago|
|specs||1 year ago|
|tests||1 week ago|
|tools||2 months ago|
|zuul.d||2 days ago|
|.ansible-lint||3 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|.gitreview||3 years ago|
|.stestr.conf||3 years ago|
|.yamllint||3 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.rst||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||8 years ago|
|README.rst||6 months ago|
|bindep.txt||2 years ago|
|lint-requirements.txt||3 months ago|
|requirements.txt||3 months ago|
|requirements.yml||4 months ago|
|setup.cfg||3 months ago|
|setup.py||2 years ago|
|test-requirements.txt||3 months ago|
|tox.ini||3 months ago|
The Kolla Ansible is a deliverable project separated from Kolla project.
Kolla Ansible deploys OpenStack services and infrastructure components in Docker containers.
Kolla's mission statement is:
To provide production-ready containers and deployment tools for operating OpenStack clouds.
Kolla is highly opinionated out of the box, but allows for complete customization. This permits operators with little experience to deploy OpenStack quickly and as experience grows modify the OpenStack configuration to suit the operator's exact requirements.
Learn about Kolla Ansible by reading the documentation online Kolla Ansible.
Get started by reading the Developer Quickstart.
Kolla Ansible deploys containers for the following OpenStack projects:
Kolla Ansible deploys containers for the following infrastructure components:
- Collectd, Telegraf, InfluxDB, Prometheus, and Grafana for performance monitoring.
- Elasticsearch and Kibana to search, analyze, and visualize log messages.
- Etcd a distributed reliable key-value store.
- Fluentd as an open source data collector for unified logging layer.
- Gnocchi A time-series storage database.
- HAProxy and Keepalived for high availability of services and their endpoints.
- MariaDB and Galera Cluster for highly available MySQL databases.
- Memcached a distributed memory object caching system.
- Open vSwitch and Linuxbridge backends for Neutron.
- RabbitMQ as a messaging backend for communication between services.
- Redis an in-memory data structure store.
- Zookeeper an open-source server which enables highly reliable distributed coordination.
ansible- Contains Ansible playbooks to deploy OpenStack services and infrastructure components in Docker containers.
contrib- Contains demos scenarios for Heat, Magnum and Tacker and a development environment for Vagrant
doc- Contains documentation.
etc- Contains a reference etc directory structure which requires configuration of a small number of configuration variables to achieve a working All-in-One (AIO) deployment.
kolla_ansible- Contains password generation script.
releasenotes- Contains releasenote of all features added in Kolla Ansible.
specs- Contains the Kolla Ansible communities key arguments about architectural shifts in the code base.
tests- Contains functional testing tools.
tools- Contains tools for interacting with Kolla Ansible.
zuul.d- Contains project gate job definitions.
Need a feature? Find a bug? Let us know! Contributions are much appreciated and should follow the standard Gerrit workflow.
- We communicate using the #openstack-kolla irc channel.
- File bugs, blueprints, track releases, etc on Launchpad.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Contribute code.
Docker and the Docker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Docker, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Docker, Inc. and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.