Now kube_utils.py supports creation/updating from k8s resource data.
User will be able to updload pod/service/replication_controller data to
create or update resource.
Do the following fixes to pass the tests:
* Add unique constraint to 'ironic_node_id'.
* Throw an exception on deleting a non-existent Node or Container.
* Throw an exception on associating an ironic node to an already
associated magnum node.
* Throw an exception on associating an already associated ironic
node to a magnum node.
* Fix the methods _add_containers_filters and _add_nodes_filters.
This tests create and delete at the AMQP level and makes certain the AMQP
code is being called. This does not actually test the connection to the
handlers, which would be more like a functional test.
This test case purpose is meant to introduce pain when changing the
interface. The interface should not be changed, a new version should
Did the following fix/modification to make the tests pass:
* Raise an exception on deleting non-existent pod or service.
* Rename the following methods:
get_service_by_bay_uuid -> get_services_by_bay_uuid (db)
get_by_bay_uuid -> list_by_bay_uuid (objects)